As you know, Canadian universities are among the best universities in the world and have gained high rank in specialized fields. So if you are planning to immigrate to Canada to study, be sure that studying at Canadian universities can be a good place to find a job for you in the future.
To apply for a study permit, you must have an application letter from the designated educational institution. Elementary and guidance schools in Canada do not need DLI. You must enter the number of the designated educational institution (DLI) starting with the letter “O” in your format.