The Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program is a government-run immigration program that offers applicants who have shown their passion and ability to migrate and stay with them and their families in Newfoundland and Labrador.

Under the Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program, you can migrate based on one of the following streams:

Skilled / professional worker
Family Relationships
International Graduate
Immigrant Kargshha (founder of the company)

Skilled / professional worker

To qualify in a skilled / professional category, the applicant must obtain at least 50 points in his / her form (occupation, employment, experience, education, compromise, marital employment, age, language ability, financial resources); and Also, have a job offer from Newfoundland and Labrador:

Full-time and permanent work;
It has specialized skills that can not be delivered from all parts of Canada;
Based on provincial employment standards and wages related to this province.

Applicants for this criterion (skilled worker) must first visit Newfoundland and Labrador to have a job interview with the employer and the Department of Innovations and Regional Business Advancements.

Family Relationships

This category refers to people who want to help their family members who live in other countries to work for Newfoundland and Labrador. People in Newfoundland and Labrador must have been in their care for at least one year before they can use this standard to invite other members of their family. Your children, your spouses, your spouses, your grandparents and your grandparents will not be subject to these immigrations. They must apply according to the family support class.

In order to be placed under the Family Relationship category in the Immigration Program in Newfoundland and Labrador, you must:

Your age is between 18 and 49;
Make a commitment to support all those you have assured;
Have a family member who is eager to provide the assistance needed for your stay;
Have completed your secondary school education and have passed one year of your diploma.
Experience at least one year in your field of work;
Have a job offer from Newfoundland and Labrador employers and have a full-time job or have a plan to find a full-time and permanent job in Newfoundland;
Have enough English skills to do your job;
Get enough money after you arrive before finding a job ($ 10,000 for you and $ 2,000 for each member of your affiliate);
Have the intention of staying permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador.

International Graduate

An internationally recognized immigrant class allows international students to graduate from Canadian educational institutions as non-resident permanent residents in Canada.

An international graduate who has received a permanent job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer in his field of study can do his job or prove to be working in less than six months .

To be able to take advantage of this opportunity to migrate to Newfoundland and Labrador, you must:

Have spent at least half of your education in Canada and graduate from a Canadian or Canadian university;
Have passed a two-year diploma program. This is your full-time study course. One-year plans are for those who need a diploma (because they may have taken their diploma abroad).
Have a permanent and full time job offer in Newfoundland and Labrador in the near future;
Provide an application for immigration to Newfoundland and Labrador in two years after completing your diploma, or to do so in your final semester to obtain a diploma (in such a case you must provide proof of your Give you the last semester of your diploma course);
Allow work after graduation;
Have sufficient qualifications, training, skills, and needs related to your job.
Show that you have the financial ability to reside and your family (your affiliates) to stay in Newfoundland and Labrador;
You must demonstrate that you have the ability to speak English or French in terms of the task you are in charge of.